Type: Interior wood
The interior ribs and cross-braces are made of wood, main ribs are reinforced, all varnished four times. The outside-hull is built of glass-fibre (GFK), optional kevlar.
Hull is reinforced at each rowing position to take weight of rower standing in the boat. Cox’s seat is a comfortable chair with high back-rest.
Type: Interior sandwich-decks (S-Class/RS-Class)
The outside-hull is build in kevlar-carbon, inside decking is a carbon sandwich giving greatly increased stiffness. Hull is reinforced at each rowing position to take weight of rower standing in the boat.
Type: Full plastic
The inside ribs are made of stainless steel. The outside hull is build of glass-fibre (GFK), optional Kevlar. The hull is fully closed for rowing on the open sea. On demand you can have waterproof hatches in bow and stern.
Equipment for all Types
- Hull-colour: red, green, orange, blue.
- Conventional or ball-bearing sliding-seats, with or without holes. Track-width 23 or 28cm
- Adjustable aluminium track 80cm
- Foot stretcher with heel cups or BB-heelflex
- Fixing of foot stretcher with plastic ratchet track or brass threaded hole track .
- Steel-riggers or aluminium riggers or wing-riggers, adjustable gate width 156-162cm
- CII type gates
- Rudder (foot-rudder for coxless boats)
- Glass-fibre (GFK)(durable and cheap)
- Carbon-kevlar(lighter and more durable and more stiff than GFK)
- Carbon-kevlar-Epoxid(very light material for racing-boats)